Thursday, February 12, 2015

Losing it: A collection of v cards Review!

Losing It: A Collection of VCards


22 Bestselling YA authors reveal what went on behind the
curtain in your favorite YA novels! From paranormal to contemporary, this collection
features over 200 pages of ALL NEW
CONTENT
full of deleted scenes, extended endings, and more from the young

adult series’ you love. 

In this YA/NA crossover collection all of your favorite
heroines are cashing in their VCards! YA
just got steamy, sexy, and not afraid to go all the way!

Due to the graphic nature of some content, this
collection is recommended strictly for mature readers. 


Stories include excerpts and extended material--ALL NEW
CONTENT featuring the following YA novels & authors:

The Grimoire Saga by SM Boyce
The Death Series by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Penny Black Trilogy by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
Dirty Blood series by Heather Hildenbrand
The Mythology Series by Helen Boswell
Stories About Melissa Series by Bethany Lopez
Keegan’s Chronicles by Julia Crane
The Tate Chronicles by K.A. Last
Fragile Creatures by Kristina Circelli
The Spellbound Trilogy by Nikki Jefford
Judgement of the Six Series by Melissa Haag
A Dark Faerie Tale Series by Alexia Purdy
The Double Threat Series by Julie Prestsater
The Elsker Saga by S.T. Bende
Ovialell Series by Tish Thawer
The Runes Series by Ednah Walters
The Cornerstone Series by Misty Provencher
The Waiting Series by Ginger Scott
Forged Series by A.O. Peart
The Arotas Series by Amy Miles
Funeral Crashing Mysteries by Milda Harris
The Wolf Trilogy by M.R. Polish


Purchase link!




My Review

So, I first want to say that I have not read all of the series that this book has stories from. BUT that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy the hell out of this book. Which is literally a book of stories from different series, telling how our lovely leading ladies lost their v cards. I MEAN this is a great set of stories. In Young Adult, and even some New Adult stories, you know what's happening but it's behind closed doors so you don't SEE exactly what is going on. Well this is the stories that change that. I mean, how could I spoil 22 stories for you? I can't, so I will say a few things, LIKE I FINALLY GOT TO SEE WES in all his glory, from my favorite series, Dirty Blood By Heather Hildenbrand. I mean, I am still on team Alex, he will always be mine, but Wes, how could I not love you too after this. 

Some of this stories are steamy and romantic. Some are so awesomely hilarious because it's so freaking awkward. I mean, out loud giggling like a fool. Some of them are FREAKING HAWT. Like I need a cold shower and a vent to remove excess steam! AND there's all kind of goodies, like werewolves and other shifters, and faeries, and vampers, and others, too. And it's not all like Tara and Wes, some are almost strangers or spell induced. 

This is also the perfect set of short stories for varieties. Nothing is the same in each story. None are too long, though I wish some were longer, and you will be sucked in to each and every story. So, what are you waiting for? Go get it!! 5 PAWS!!! Now I need to start reading some of these series I haven't read yet!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment