Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy book birthday- redemption by anna Lowe!!

Redemption

Blue Moon Saloon, Book 3

True love is about forgiveness, not pride.

Bear shifter Soren Voss lives and breathes for the new clan he leads as alpha. It’s all he has left after the rogue ambush that murdered the woman he loved — the woman he swears he’ll always love, even if it’s only in his dreams. But the day his dream comes true is also the start of a nightmare, because his destined mate may no longer be his and his alone. Is it fate’s way of torturing him or his last chance at redemption?

Sarah Boone narrowly escaped the inferno that claimed her family and her home. For months, she’s been on the run with a secret that is becoming impossible to hide. But the clock is ticking, and she needs a place to settle down soon. She never expected to find the love of her life running a funky little place called the Blue Moon Saloon. He’s darker and more dangerous than ever, but somehow more vulnerable, too. Does she have it in her to be the woman this world-weary warrior needs most of all?

You can read all about the “making of” Redemption in the Bonus Materials section - just click here!

*** A paranormal romance with adult content. ***


My Review! 

 I absolutely adore this series!! I totally thought this was gunna play out differently. Ok I'm sorry but this time I will probably have to give a little tiny spoiler but if you read the blurb you already know... Ok so in book one and two, we are heart broken for Soren because his brother finds a mate, and her sister finds a mate, and Soren's mate is dead. Until the end of book two when we get that whopper of a shock that Sarah- Soren's mate is alive.... And pregnant. Yes there's the spoiler. But if you've read the series you already know and if you didn't... Well you're not cool until you do! HA! Ok the reason I want to talk about this is I TOTALLY had something in my mind about her pregnancy and please don't even think you're close. I had positive, negative, terrifying, then optimistic thoughts- all wrong. However.... ITS BRILLIANT! The real secret behind everything. I love Sarah. As much as our other two females. I didn't think I could love the sisters any more but after seeing them with Sarah, I really do! 

Now a lot of this story is split into two things. The crazy rogues still after everyone, and figuring out how Sarah and Soren are gunna fit together again. Both puzzles kept me glued to the pages and both puzzles are solved spectacularly! That's right, there's some resolving finally! I finally got a look into Soren's head which I've been dying for. He's really nothing like Simon even if they are brothers and super close. And Sarah is kick ass in her own way. She does everything for her baby. LOVE THAT!!!! 

The writing is epic! I couldn't let this one go until I was done. And then I think I burst into happy and sad tears at the same time! Happy because the ending is just wonderful. Sad because PLEASE don't let this be the end!!! I think it is because of the ending but I have not shame in begging for more!! Or at least let me see them in another spin off of our desert wolves or something!! I can't let go! But anyways. I think this is a wonderful example of what paranormal romance is! 5 BEARY PAWS!! And some WOLFY paws too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment